EPC brings together passionate, skilled people that strive to make a difference in the lives of others. We believe that People Create Impact! To read more about EPC and their services click here.
If you are interested in becoming part of the EPC team please see the list of positions vacant below and keep an eye out on SEEK and other relevant websites.
If you would like to make an enquiry about employment with EPC please email email@example.com.
- Permanent Part-Time – 4 days per week (8-hour shifts)
- No weekend or on-call shifts
- Clinical leader to the following teams: Intake, Aged Care/Disability Care, and the evening shift Nursing staff
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced leader or someone ready to take on a leadership role
- Permanent part time - 8 days per fortnight (flexible)
- Join a highly professional and successful organizational culture
- Rewarding client-focused service and team orientated approach
- Office located in Mitcham
- Excellent training, professional development opportunities, regular forums and fun team days
- On Call roster and some weekend work involved