Eastern Palliative Care is proud to join Palliative Care Australia in support of Australia’s first nations people. We share PCA’s commitment to the Uluru Statement of the Heart, reconciliation and closing the gap in health inequity. EPC supports the establishment of a Voice enshrined in the Constitution to give Indigenous communities a route to help inform policy and legal decisions that impact their lives.
The full statement can be read here: Reconciliation Action Plan - Palliative Care Australia
EPC encourages open and transparent discussions about death, dying and living with a terminal illness. Our CEO, Gaylene Coulton, is available for comment. EPC Ambassadors are also available to present at corporate or community based events as part of our Community Speaker Program.
Contact: Peita Carroll, Manager HR, Volunteer Services and Communications.
Phone: 1300 130 813
Community Speaker Program
Contact: Krystal Wallace, Volunteer Consultant.
Phone: 1300 130 813
POUND THE PAVEMENT 4 EPC - Media Resources
- 'They'll die in agony' Palliative service fears - Herald Sun, 11 November 2022
- Star Mail Lilydale & Ferntree Gully Newspapers, 1/10/22 - Pounding the pavement for palliative care | Lilydale Star Mail (mailcommunity.com.au)
- Star Mail Lilydale 11/10/22
Mail - Lilydale Star Mail - 11th October 2022 by Star News Group - Issuu
- Vision Australia Radio Network Interview with Peter Greco 10th September 2022
- 3WBC Forum Interview with Peita Carroll Thursday 7th July 2022
- 3WBC Forum Interview with Peita Carroll Thursday 9 June 2022
- 3WBC EPC 2022 Online Auction Interview with Emily Gurr, March 2022
- 3WBC EPC Biography Program Interview with Kate Fitzsimons, February 2022
*Video no longer available* EPC's Award Winning Volunteer Biography Program featured on The Project, 20th April 2022
Palliative Care Australia – ‘Working out what’s right for you’ Resources
The University of Melbourne Department of Medical Education
Eastern Palliative Care YouTube Channel
Our videos can also be found in the relevant sections of the website.